From:
Jerrie Clarke <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 12 May 2015 09:34:35 -0700
I know about the Intrepid and have heard good things about the museum. However, you were at the top of the list of posts this morning and my first reaction was to read Intrepid as a pronoun. Thanks for the smile; and I hope we all find intrepid interns.

Jerrie Clarke
Director
Lost City Museum
PO Box 807