Date:
Tue, 24 Jan 1995 12:48:57 -0500
We are trying to update our policies and pricing
for reproduction services in response to advances in
imaging technology.

We would appreciate hearing your guidelines for
negotiating video and electronic rights (including
CD ROM products).  Also, how do you differentiate
rates for Worldwide vs. North American distribution,
one language vs. multiple language rights, etc...

How many copies of this more expensive publication
are required for library/archive purposes?  Does
this differ from your standard requirement?

Thank you for your patience with the length of
these questions.  I look forward to hearing your
response.

Kristine Markovich
Rights and Reproductions
Indiana University Art Museum