From:
Suzanne Reed <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 27 Aug 2013 15:01:34 -0700
Actapublicurist is a newspaper collector.

---
  Suzanne Reed
  Precious Cargo Manager
  Jordan Schnitzer Museum of Art
  A branch of the Duck Store -serving the University of Oregon since
1920
  UODUCKSTORE.COM
  (541) 346-6441

Currently on view: Living Legacies: JSMA @ 80, Celebrating Oregon
Artists: Recent Additions to the Collection, New American Acquisitions,
Korda and the Revolutionary Image, Ave Maria: Marian Devotional Works
from Eastern and Western Christendom, Traditional & Contemporary Korean
Art from the Mattielli & JSMA Collections, plus collections galleries
devoted to art from China, Korea, Japan, the Americas, Europe and
elsewhere.