From:
"Craig, Michelle" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 30 Sep 1996 13:58:25 -0400
The Museum Education Roundtable (MER) is sponsoring a series of programs
on the Internet in the Fall of 1996 and the Spring of 1997.  The first of
these programs is scheduled for October 15 and is co-sponsored by the
National Digital Library of the Library of Congress as an introduction to
the Internet for research and educational programming purposes.  We would
like to solicit your suggestions for developing  lists of the following
materials to be included in participants' registration packets:

1. a list of web-sites you have found particularly useful, interactive,
or appealing.  These can be from the museum or education field (any
discipline)

2. a list of listservs, including the address, one or two sentence
description of activities and intended audience, and instructions for
joining

I will be happy to provide this listing to those who cannot attend the
program or post them to the general list, if desired, after October 15.
Thank you in advance for your assistance and I look forward to reading
your responses.  A program announcement has also been posted to this
list, but if you need additional information, please feel free to contact
me off-list.

Michelle L. Craig
Program Chair
Museum Education Roundtable