From:
Carol Reid <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 17 Jul 2003 08:28:06 -0400
re: materials sought and wanting to paint it - definiately go with the
ethafoam - you can cover it with quilting batting and fabric, and as someone
else already mentioned - you could paper mache over it. Once you have cut or
formed your shape you can do with it what ever you want - including just
painting it!

Carol
e-mail: [log in to unmask]

ate:    Wed, 16 Jul 2003 19:37:43 -0700
From:    Robert B Hole Jr <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Re: materials idea sought - foam?

Thanks for the many replies. Some we'd thought of, some we most definitely
hadn't.

Something I didn't put in as a requirement, that I was reminded of this
morning was that not only do we want to paint it, we want to paint in some
detail. If that stirs anyones memory, let me know (off-list is fine).

We'll look at them all and see what works best for us.

Thank you all again.

Bob