From:
Rick Figard <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 22 Sep 1994 22:59:33 EDT
Regarding how to keep high schoolers interested in tours?  I remember my many
visits to the different museums here in D.C. and the people who kept me
interested where the ones who injected humour or gave us little known facts. I
do agree that interaction with us and the guide helped....but asking us
questions didn't always lead us to ask the guide questions....however making us
laugh, or think about something trivia wise was more fun and got us more "into"
what was around us besides the cafeteria.