From:
HartmannGa <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 2 Mar 1998 07:08:35 EST
Dear Library Staff,

Do you know of any english literature on how to organize public expositions of
zoological material (technical literature on conservation in public vitrines,
modern ways of exposition, lay-out, lighting, decoration, etc.)? Also some
advertising brochures and booklets on the organization of zoological museum
exhibitions would be useful, if you have any.
Please write me where these publications can be obtained, what is their
approximate price, and perhaps a few keywords of the content. Someone in
Russia asked me for advise on the renovation of a public zoological
exhibition. Since this type of technical literature is not commonly available
in bookstores I would greatly appreciate your assistance.

Thanks in advance for your help in locating literature.

Sincerely,

G. Hartmann

e-mail: [log in to unmask]