From:
"David L. Mishkin" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 19 Jan 2006 20:49:38 -0500
Hi Kathleen,

Just Black & White photo lab specializes in all old photographic processes
and has the ability to work with any odd sized negative or glass plate
negative.

You can get more information from their web site located at
	maine.com/photos

David

On 19 Jan 2006 at 6:26, Kathleen McLean wrote:

> Hello. I have an old negative dating back to the early 1900s and need to have it redeveloped,
> however, I am unsure where to go. I live in the Wilmington, NC area and would appreciate any
> input the list has in this matter.
>
> Kathleen McLean
> Graduate Student
>

> Yahoo! Photos – Showcase holiday pictures in hardcover
> Photo Books. You design it and we’ll bind it!
> ========================================================= Important
> Subscriber Information:
> The Museum-L FAQ file is located at http://www.finalchapter.com/museum-l-faq/ . You may
> obtain detailed information about the listserv commands by sending a one line e-mail message
> to [log in to unmask] . The body of the message should read "help" (without the
> quotes).
> [log in to unmask] . The body of the message should read "Signoff Museum-L"
> (without the quotes).

David L. Mishkin - Consultant
Providing lectures and workshops on Photographic Preservation,
Document Preservation and Modern Imaging Methods.
[log in to unmask]   (207)-233-3055