From:
Maria Lizzi <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 31 Jan 1996 20:48:58 -0500
In an effort to complete my MLS at the University at Albany, I am currently
researching the history of museum publishing in the United States.  My
searches of RLIN, OCLC and the Getty AHIP produced, to say the least, scanty
results and were rather discouraging.  I would appreciate any suggestions you
may have and information you would be willing to share, including accounts of
your personal experience in this area.    I thank you all in advance for your
help!

Maria Lizzi
long-suffering library science student
University at Albany, NY