From:
Scott Heath <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 16 Oct 2010 10:58:25 -0500
Hi Sarah-

If you haven't contacted them yet, I would strongly suggest Informal
Learning Experiences' Traveling Exhibitions Database
(http://www.informallearning.com/).  It's free to list as many
exhibits as you want, and if you have any last minute availabilities,
you can alway post it to their 11th Hour list.

Sincerely,
  Scott Heath