From:
Katrina Guy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 3 Apr 2000 16:56:15 -0700
Hmm... Good explanation from Deb Fuller, but I do wonder about the
career counsellor bit.  There are very few counsellors I have found
over the years who know what to suggest when confronted with a
heritage/museum oriented resume.  In spite of the glut of people
looking for jobs in the industry, museum professional don't really
take up much room in the work space.  If you want a career counsellor
to look at your resume, you have to make sure you can find a
counsellor experienced with working with a broad range of professions
in the arts and non-profit groups.

--

Katrina Guy
Ste. 102 625 Rowcliffe