From:
"BOSHER, Tim" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 9 Oct 1996 09:01:00 +1000
Of course sometimes, inadvertant messagesto the list cause endless
amusement.
I still think fondly of the great 'Happy hour' thread earlier this year
when everyone joined in enthusiastically with suggestions for snacks,
doubtless to the enormous embarrassment ofthe originator. In fact I keep
a copy of the correspondence to use as a training aid for email use.

 Tim Bosher
 Information Technology Services
 Museum of Victoria, GPO Box 666E, Melbourne, 3001.
 Email:  [log in to unmask]
 Ph: 613-9 6516751  Fax: 613-9 6516180

MailSig 1.7 - Unable to locate Coffee -- Operator Halted!