From:
Alan McWaters <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 31 May 1996 20:23:49 -0400
At 8:56 AM 6/1/96, Jennifer wrote:

>Is there a compilation of useful museum websites in existence? Or for
>that matter an index of any other addresses for particular interests.
>(Obviously on the NET so it could be updated easily).Search engines are
>only so useful. Don't narrow the search too much and you get 1000
>references. Narrow too much and a strange logic takes over to make sure
>none of the references are anything at all like what you wanted.
>I seem to discover museum websites fortuitously and would appreciate
>anyone pointing me to a useful resource such as the above if it exists.

Look at  Jim Angus site <http://www.lam.mus.ca.us/webmuseums/>

Have fun!
al

Visit the Exhibit Museum on line  < http://www.exhibits.lsa.umich.edu/ >

Al McWaters
Exhibit Designer / Net. Admin.               Internet: [log in to unmask]
Exhibit Museum of Natural History        Phone:    (313) 747-1379
1109 Greddes Ave.                                  Fax:         (313) 747-2767
Ann Arbor, Michigan 48109-1079         http://www-personal.umich.edu/~alanmcw/