From:
Joseph M Ruggiero <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 19 Nov 1994 16:56:41 -0700
Just to let all interested parties know, the proposal for "Exhibits for
All" has been submitted to NSF. This project will be (if funded) a series
of conferences and exhibit design workshops to address the needs of our
visitors who are in some way disabled. The emphasis of the discussion and
workshops will be on interactive exhibits of the type found in science
museums, aquariums, botanical gardens, zoos and other informal science
education facilities.

I will post up-dates as information becomes available. We're keeping our
fingers crossed!

Joe Ruggiero
Flandrau Science Center
University of Arizona