From:
Brad Bredehoft <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 28 Dec 2015 13:08:46 -0600
It has been an exciting 2015 at Museum Study. We have added 4 new
instructors and 10 new courses this year. We also host two courses for
the American Association for State and Local History.
All of last year's courses will be back in 2016 along with several new
courses including; Emergency Preparedness, Interpretive Writing,
Collections Care & Management for Archives and Works on Paper, The
Interpretive Exhibit Planners Toolkit, Storage Materials, Social
Relevance: Environmental Sustainability in Museums, Disaster Salvage &
Recovery, Grants for Museums and Historic Sites, and Preservation
Principles for Cultural Institutions.
We are recruiting new instructors and additional courses are in
development and will be announced as they become available. Like us on
Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn to keep updated on new developments.
You can see the entire course schedule and read more about the
individual courses on our website at
http://www.museumstudy.com/courses/course-list/

--
Brad Bredehoft