From:
Paula Johnson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 27 Nov 1996 01:03:11 GMT
Also last time this thread was addressed, someone brought up the point
that if a newly hired individual asked for and received a better wage then
they might be earning more than a superior or someone who had been working
there longer.  I brought up that point with a friend of mine who is a
nurse and she says that is very common place in hospitals.  We have to
start somewhere...maybe we need to be more unified about asking for better
wages during the hiring process.

My 2cents, Paula Johnson
U of Washington grad student