From:
"Robert T. Handy" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 26 Aug 1998 20:24:26 -0500
You really sound angry.  I'm sorry.

Do you happen to know Jim Anderson.  He's at the library on the New
Brunswick campus.  Went to high school with him.

I won't go into which A-A or Anglo world cause I don't really want to fight
about what was intended to be a sort of thought-provoking discussion not a
raging battle.

But then, I've been in the South for twenty-seven years and haven't been up
in your territory for awhile.  Maybe I am just mis-reading that naturally
abrasive (as I was called for years by my southern colleagues) tone that
folks in your regional culture have in their voice all the time.

------
Robert Handy
Brazoria County Historical Museum
100 East Cedar