From:
Heleanor Feltham <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 14 Feb 1997 13:51:00 PST
Tried off list and failed, sorry if I'm overloading the daemon!
Several major Australian C20th artists have used bird imagery, notable
Albert Tucker, Brett Whitely and Sydney Nolan (Leda and the Swan sequence).
All are well represented in public collections such as National Gallery of
Australia, Art Gallery of NSW and National Gallery of Victoria.

Heleanor Feltham