Date:
Thu, 24 Sep 1998 08:36:15 -0500
Hello,

I have a question about getting a job as a science/environmental science
educator in a museum or natural history museum. I will be graduating from Indiana University in December with three
Master's degrees, one degree in Instructional Systems Technology, another
in Environmental Science specializing in Applied Ecology, and a degree in
Public Affairs.   I served in the Peace Corps for two years as a Science
Resource Teacher Trainer.  My undergraduate degree is in Environmental
Studies.   My question is do I have the proper credentials to get a job in a
museum as a science/environmental science educator? what can I do to
become more competitive in getting this type of position?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks,

Dylan Kowalewski