From:
Jerrie Clarke <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 25 Mar 1999 15:33:26 PST
I was out of town for a few weeks, so I'm behind on reading e-mails.
Don't want to miss out on anything, you know.  So this is a response to
a 2-week old message:

To Alan and others who share similar experiences.  These stories are one
of the reasons I stay with the List.  Besides learning from the working
experience of colleagues, I see a personal side to history and
artifacts.

Thanks,
Jerrie Clarke
Valdez Museum