From:
Shana O'Hara <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 23 Sep 1999 07:25:52 PDT
I am currently developing an evaluation process for a new program. The
program is a series of professional development seminars for emerging
artists culminating with an exhibition and catalog. For future planning as
well as funding purposes, we would like the participants to be evaluating
the process continuously as opposed to at the end of the program. The twelve
weekly seminars begin this month, and the exhibition is in March so timely
response is important.

We've started with a short survey with room for comments, to be completed at
the end of each session, but it needs some work. The issue that I'm most
concerned with is the ability to use the information after the program has
concluded.

If anyone has any suggestions, I would truly appreciate it.

You may respond off list to [log in to unmask]  Thanks in advance!

Shana O'Hara
Gallery Manager
Aljira, a Center for Contemporary Art