From:
hbatchelor <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 26 Apr 2000 14:10:49 -0700
Yes, I recently posted some news material about this to the
museumnetwork.com/professional web site. You will also find a directory of web
sites that specialize in stolen art issues. Among them is the German site that
serves as a national database. You will also find material of interest at the
Metropolitan Museum (NY) site, the MFA in Boston, and there is one in Britain
too whose identity escapes me.

If you have a special interest in this topic I would be glad to know your
thoughts and comments.