From:
Cuong Nguyen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 9 May 2002 10:02:03 -0500
Everyone,

Walter and I searched for this using "Search Virus Encyclopedia" on norton
web site "www.norton.com" the other day and found that IT'S A HOAX. Please
go to the link below for more details. I would suggest us all in the
future to search and verify whether it's the real virus before you do
anything to your computer.

"http://securityresponse.symantec.com/avcenter/venc/data/jdbgmgr.exe.file.hoax.html"

Cuong Nguyen.

On Thu, 9 May 2002, Carrie Ronnander wrote:

> I was still on an old student's contact list and found myself the lucky recipient of this virus, which I did find on the hard drive.  At least I found the application, but I didn't open it to see if it was actually the virus.  So, just in case, why not follow the instructions below.  Sorry all.  I guess it's time that I clean out some of my addressess from the Outlook Express book.
>
> READ BELOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

************************************
Cuong Nguyen
Information Technology