From:
Robbin Murphy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 8 Feb 1994 23:00:41 -0500
Don from New Zealand (his address is LUCIFER, I don't know
about that!) thought you'd like to know what the HOTT-LIST
I posted about earlier is. It's a new and improved version
of an earlier ejournal that can be found with a veronica
search of HOTT. I found the info below but I don't know
if the same group is doing it. They say they have a zillion
subscribers (or somewhere around there).

BTW: New York has come to a complete standstill because of the
snow. I sure hope none of you out there were planning to visit us next
week ;-}.

>Hot off the Tree (HOTT) is a weekly electronic publication from the
>UCSD Library Technology Watch Information Group (TWIG).
>HOTT features articles about current information technology excerpted
>from weekly trade journals, monthy computer magazines and online sources.

>For more information about HOTT, write to [log in to unmask]

Robbin Murphy
PS: I also got those mysterious bounced posts and I'm putting
all my faith in Bayla that everything is alright.