From:
Laura Hortz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 24 Jan 2003 12:25:15 -0500
Hello all,

I was doing some research and thought someone on the list might be able to
help me out.

I am looking into buying some new lifting equipment for my museum.  What
types of equipment do you use in your storage facilities to aid in the
lifting of heavy objects (i.e. cast iron stoves, refrigerators, safes)?

Also, does anyone have shelving units where they store heavy items on high
shelves?  If so, what sort of machinery do you have to raise and lower your
artifacts.

Thanks in advance for your help and that backs of my staff also thank you!
Sincerely,
Laura L. Hortz
Curator of Collections
Siouxland Heritage Museums