From:
"Laitman, Elizabeth X." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 24 Oct 1995 14:28:42 EST
I am sorry to be the party pooper here, but is there a reason that one of the
ONLY discussions on the museum discussion list today is about cookies?  Now if
this was about research for an upcoming exhibition on cookies, or the social
ramifications of museums presenting Girl scout cookies as the American Icons, I
could understand.

My delete key is worn out, can we please move on?

LIZ