From:
Christa McCay <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 17 Mar 2010 11:05:55 -0400
We have two movable walls that we purchase about 5 years ago.  These
walls are multipaneled and are hinged together, which allows us to use
as many panels as we want.  They were purchased commercially and we
picked a beige color with black metal for the hinges and handles.  I
would say that they are about 7 to 8 feet high and are about 10 to 12
feet when opened completely.  They are on wheels and we have hardwoods
in the galleries and we have never had any damage to the floors when
using these walls.  We have used them mainly to block off areas when
we are prepping for a new exhibit or taking down.  Our initial reason
for purchasing them was for use during an exhibit but we haven't used
them for that purpose since.  I hope this helps.

Sincerely,

Christa McCay, M.H.P.
Registrar
Marietta Museum of History