From:
"Thomas A. Reitz" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 10 Oct 1997 11:59:25 -0400
Re. the wheelchairs - this is actually part of a much larger capital
project (year 4 of 5) to make our living history village as accessible as
possible to visitors with disabilities.  As part of this, we have already
purchased two all-terrain wheelchairs which we loan to visitors.  These
chairs will go over anything!