From:
caterina <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 30 Jun 1999 11:06:18 -0400
I'd much rather read the one or two messages about people's own
qualifications and desires for positions than the fifty a week regarding
how to make fake food. Furthermore, If you are going to allow museums to
post job ops, then you should also allow people to post their "resumes".
By the way, I delete the fake food and NATO messages, and read the job
search ones.  I suggest others on the list utilize the delete button in the
fashion that best suits their interests.

Caterina Pierre

----------
> From: NetScope.Net <[log in to unmask]>
> To: [log in to unmask]
> Subject: Re: Position Announcement & Politics
> Date: Saturday, June 26, 1999 9:40 PM
>
> I agree -- this is either a place to seek employees & employment, or it
is
> not.  There are far too many job postings being broadcast simply to
fulfill
> some "national search" policy, when the openings really aren't that
"open."

> Moreover, however anyone feels about the Balkan situation, NATO, etc.,
this
> is no place to open up the arguments.  The tragedies of war are real, and
> they include mistakes made by very well-trained military people.  Those
who
> make the mistakes carry them with them for the rest of their lives, just
as
> those who are victims in whatever ways.
>
> >If we dont help people searching for work than maybe we should not
assist
> >others in filling open positions.
> >
> >Thank you
> >Kelly Hobbs
> >
> >=========================================================
> >Important Subscriber Information:
> >
> >The Museum-L FAQ file is located at
> http://museums.state.nm.us/nmmnh/museum-l.html. You may obtain detailed
message
> to [log in to unmask] The body of the message should read
"help"
> (without the quotes).
> >
> >If you decide to leave Museum-L, please send a one line e-mail message
> >[log in to unmask] The body of the message should read
"Signoff
> >Museum-L" (without the quotes).

> Important Subscriber Information:
>
> The Museum-L FAQ file is located at
http://museums.state.nm.us/nmmnh/museum-l.html. You may obtain detailed
message to [log in to unmask] The body of the message should read
"help" (without the quotes).

> [log in to unmask] The body of the message should read
"Signoff
> Museum-L" (without the quotes).

Museum-L" (without the quotes).