From:
Tree Ring Circus <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 14 Dec 1994 19:56:50 -0900
        To: Dave Harvey at Colonial Williamsburg
        I hope that you realize that our concern and support is with all of
you as individuals who are face-to-face with the reality of this situation.
Please tell us if there is anything we can do to provide support for your
cause. If we can write letters to repsonsible officials, organize a boycott,
sit-ins other demsotrations of support, let us know the tenor of those
involved and the needs of your co-workers.
        One of the neat things about this medium is the ability to organize
an enormous support network very quickly. We're here to help if you need
us.
        We also sure investigate responses to this situation from our
professional organizations. Any members on-line who are Board members or
other influential persons?
        Mike Lewis
        University of Alaska Museum