Date:
Wed, 11 Nov 1998 17:09:11 -0800
Dear Museum-L'ers:

We are in the very very early planning stages of a project to try and
maximize the space in our existing art storage rooms, before we move
to looking for more space within the Museum (which is at a premium).

Does anyone have any suggestions for sources of funding for the
purchase of art storage room furniture (paintings screens, objects
shelving, etc.)?

Please respond on or off list.
Many thanks.
==