From:
Margaret Lyman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 26 Jul 2000 13:27:41 -0400
Contact the Atwater Kent Museum at(215) 922-3031, asking for either Jeffery
Ray or Susan Drinan.  I believe they shared off-site storage space with the
Philadelphia Commercial Museum (aka the Civic Center Museum?)

Margaret Lyman, Collections Manager
Mutter Museum of the College of Physicians of Philadelphia