From:
Molly Conrecode <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 21 Oct 1994 19:58:51 -0400
Ah, you caught me . . . I did not want to CLUTTER your mailbox with a
note to correct a typo.  I figured, afterall, that probably no one would
hinge their loan on the date of a dress.  Although, I suspect a 1980s
Christmas dress could make a vitrine look pretty bad!  Alas, it is an
1890s Christmas dress -- red, green, embroidery, holly -- you get the
picture.  However, I do have a photo of myself in a 1980s Christmas
dress, feathered hair and all!  At any rate, we are still looking for
that case.

Thanks,
Molly Conrecode