From:
Elizabeth Donovan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 13 Aug 1999 10:33:15 -0400
                     Institute for Learning Innovation
                              www.ilinet.org

From: Donovan@ILINET on 08/13/99 10:33 AM

To:   [log in to unmask], [log in to unmask], [log in to unmask],
      [log in to unmask], [log in to unmask],
      [log in to unmask], [log in to unmask], [log in to unmask],
      [log in to unmask], [log in to unmask], [log in to unmask],
      [log in to unmask], [log in to unmask], [log in to unmask],
      [log in to unmask], [log in to unmask]
cc:
Subject:  Professional Development

Dear Friends and Colleagues,

The Institute for Learning Innovation is gathering feedback about
professional development opportunities.   We would like you to participate
in this survey by filling out a short questionnaire located on our website.
The information you supply will be used for our in-house purposes only and
will help us better assess the needs of the professional community.   The
information you supply will help us provide more interesting and content
specific professional development choices to the field.

The questionnaire is conveniently located at
http://ilinet.org/ilisurveyintro.html and will take approximately 20
minutes to complete.  It is important that we obtain a large number of
to answer the questions carefully, as they will ultimately help shape the
future of our professional development offerings.  We would also invite you
to pass the URL for the questionnaire along to other colleagues who you
feel would be willing to participate, or have them contact us directly.

At the end of the questionnaire you will be given the opportunity to
volunteer for a follow-up interview by phone or by e-mail,  to be
administered at a later date.   You are under no obligation to participate
in  the follow-up interview, it will serve mainly to allow you an
opportunity to elaborate on the points and opinions raised in the initial
questionnaire.

We hope that you will now take the time to click on this hotlink
http://www.ilinet.org/ilisurveyintro.html  and give us your opinions, or
close this document and access the URL on your usual web browser.   Thank
you in advance for your time.  Your feedback on this survey is important to
us, and we feel also important to the field of professional development in
general.

If you should have any questions or problems I will be coordinating the
feedback effort,  so call or e-mail me (410)268.5149; [log in to unmask]
I would be very happy to speak with you about our professional development
efforts, and I would love to hear your comments.

Thanks for your time.

Sincerely,

Elizabeth Donovan
Assistant to the Director/Outreach Coordinator
410.268.5149

Museum-L" (without the quotes).