From:
Cristin Grant <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 7 Aug 2002 14:41:14 -0400
Hello,
We have an exhibit that is in need of some minor maintenance.  In several
places, our text panels are peeling up at the corners.  We are looking for a
cheap and easy fix for this, and I wondered if anyone had any suggestions
for what to use.  Double-sided tape has been suggested to me.  Will this
work?  Has anyone found better methods?  I'd appreciate any advice.  This
exhibit will probably remain up for a while longer before it is replaced, so
a long-lasting solution would be ideal.

Thanks for your help, and feel free to respond off-list.

Cristin Grant
Curator of Collections
The Susan B. Anthony House
17 Madison Street