From:
"Via, Marie" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 4 Jun 2002 10:50:34 -0400
Our staff designer is overloaded and we need to contract out the exhibition
design for "Leaving for the Country:  George Bellows at Woodstock," which
opens here at Memorial Art Gallery in Rochester, NY, in April 2003, and then
goes on a three-venue national tour.

This is an exhibition of  about 50 paintings and 30 works on paper, focusing
on the last four years of Bellows' life.  We need an experienced designer to
collaborate with the project curators on the installation concept, produce
ground plans, spec any mounts or furniture that might be needed, design the
title wall and related graphics, select paint and vinyl colors, etc.  We're
entering the final design phase and need to get someone on board for this
project by summer.

Please direct suggestions or inquiries to Marie Via, Curator of Exhibitions,
Memorial Art Gallery.  My e-mail address is [log in to unmask]

Thanks!

Marie Via, Curator of Exhibitions
Memorial Art Gallery
500 University Avenue
Rochester, NY  14607
Phone: 585.473.7720, x3012 (note new area code)
Fax:  585.473.6266