From:
Linda Ehrlich <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 2 Sep 1994 08:17:13 -0400
I would appreciate receiving the names (and addresses) of natural history
museums in the U.S. and Europe with large collections of Asian objects (not
necessarily fine arts objects). I'm particularly looking for museums that have
active programs in presenting Asian culture to the general public. Thank you.
Linda Ehrlich, Ph.D. University of Tennessee.