From:
Stacey Otte <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 25 Sep 2012 11:24:12 -0700
Hi, all

We are moving to a new space and our architect is discouraging me from going the route of doing hardwood (actually was thinking a durable laminate like Pergo) because of the noise factor (it is a large open space with high ceilings).  Anybody have thoughts of carpet vs. hard floors?   I like the look and ease of cleaning of hard floors.

We're also trying to be as green as we can afford.

Thanks!

Stacey Otte
Executive Director
The Wildling Museum