From:
Gene Jeffers <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 20 Jul 2006 16:13:08 -0700
Dear Joe,

You are correct, it is a complicated thing to start such a project.

If you like, TEA (we are a worldwide nonprofit dedicated to helping clients such as yourself find the right people to work with on projects such as this) has a Project Development Guidelines chart that outlines the basic stages and steps for such projects. Send me your address and I'll pop one in the mail.

We also do client calls for vendors, and have two online directories to help you find the right companies when the time comes.

Let me know how we can help.

Take care

Gene Jeffers, TEA
Representing the creators of compelling places and experiences