Date:
Sun, 9 Nov 1997 17:56:11 -0500
If we can't count on our peers to help us in life then the whole of this
group is ridiculous. No finding a gas cap for an auto will not affect a
museum career but, finding a place to live might.
We can only presume that the individual looking for a sublet is a museum
prof. and working in the industry.
If I had to relocate I would first trust family and friends to help and then
go to my professional peer group.
I hope we all understand that your profession is an extension of how you
choose to live your life, your profession is not simply a job, if it is, go
somewhere else, do something that will make you happy. Go somewhere where
you can rely on your peers for help.

Bart Hays