From:
Tara England <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 16 Feb 1999 13:20:22 -0500
Thank you very much for replying to my posting.

We're looking for some specific information regarding your institution that we hope you can provide for us.
If you have an annual report that could be sent to us that would be the easiest way to communicate, otherwise could you please send us answers to the following questions.

1) How many square feet of gallery space do you possess?

2) How many square feet of behind the scenes space do you possess?

3) How many objects are in your collection?

4) Do you ever feature travelling exhibits?

The answers can be sent to Tara England at:

Cultural Innovations
Royal Ontario Museum
100 Queen's Park
Toronto, Canada
M5S 2C6

or

or

(416) 586-5536.

Thanks ever so much for your efforts, Tara E.

>>> Rebecca Fitzgerald <[log in to unmask]> 02/09/99 10:46pm >>>
Tara:

Here's one in Oklahoma

St. Gregory's University
Mabee-Gerrer Museum of Art