From:
Roger Bridgman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 2 Sep 1996 11:56:35 +0100
I am trying to find an example of a museum or other public building that
has successfully installed a very superior type of PA system I saw many
years ago at the Brussels Expo.

Instead of having just a few, high-power speakers, this system had hundreds
of very quiet ones. You were never more than a metre or two from a speaker,
and they were all placed at ear level. The result was great clarity with a
complete absence of echoes. I think the system may have been provided by
Philips, but so far I've not had much luck with them.

Any information on existing systems or possible suppliers would be most useful.

Roger Bridgman

Wellcome Wing Exhibition Development Team
Science Museum
London SW7 2DD

Phone   +44 (0)171 938 8132
Fax     +44 (0)171 938 8079