From:
Lori Hamilton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 27 Dec 2007 16:07:22 -0500
Christy,

I would contact Akar Design, a great contemporary ceramics gallery in
Iowa and see what their policies are regarding the shipment of pottery.
I've purchased half a dozen pieces by some well-known potters (Warren
MacKenzie among them) and you might inquire what their policy is with
the artists in their shows. They are a terrific gallery, very organized,
professional and responsive. I bet they might be able to assist you. I
am a potter (on the side) and shipping is always an issue, even with
pieces of little monetary value.

www.akardesign.com

319.351.1227

Good luck!