From:
Arthur Harris <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 28 Jul 1996 11:48:23 -0600
"Timusan" wrote:

>(The museum professional said...)My favorite museum when I was growing up,
>the one that influenced me the most, was the Kit Carson Museum.  It was
>really impressive because right away when you walked in what you saw was this
>case with two human skulls in it, dramatically presented.  One skull was
>larger and had a label stating "The Skull of Kit Carson."  That was really
>something.  Then, to the side, there was this smaller skull with a label that
>said "The Skull of Kit Carson as a Boy"...

Sounds much like the story about the channeler who kind of missed the point
about channeling (she said she was the conduit for Bob Dole).

Art Harris
Laboratory for Environmental Biology, Centennial Museum
University of Texas at El Paso, El Paso, TX, USA  79968-0519
Tel. (915) 747-6985, Fax (915) 747-5808, e-mail [log in to unmask]
Visit our Web Site at http://www.utep.edu/~leb/home.html