From:
Bill Mulligan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 20 Nov 1998 13:37:07 -0600
At 11:54 AM 11/20/98 -0500, you wrote:
>Dear Fellow Museum Employees,
>With the Christmas season approaching, please look into your heart to
>help those in need.
>
>Hundreds of basketball players in our very own country are living at or
just ...> <<<  cut >>>

        It may be a technical point, but the players are not on strike, they are
being locked out by management. I know it hard to choose sides in a dispute
between two groups of millionaires, but if you are going to do so and poke
fun at one side in the dispute at least get the basic facts right.

William H. Mulligan, Jr. [[log in to unmask]]
Associate Professor of History
Director - Forrest C. Pogue Public History Institute
Murray State University - Murray, KY 42071-0009
Phone:(502) 762-6571 Fax:(502) 762-6587
Pogue Institute web site:
http://campus.murraystate.edu/academic/faculty/Bill.Mulligan/Index.htm
Personal web site: