From:
Scott Gray <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 28 Jun 1996 10:53:35 -0600
Our site is new within the past month.  We have had a volunteer who
has taken the lead on coordinating this project.  He has been
working with a commercial vendor who does the mechanical work,
while the volunteer gathers the information.  The enterprise has
been very much like editing a publication because there are similar
concerns of content.  On the other hand, the specifics of the
medium have been important considerations, such as making it
interactive.  Therefore, consultation at every level has been
critical.

Please take a look at the site: www.airfax.com/390th/

>From:  Susan Hazan <[log in to unmask]>
>
>>>Would anyone like to open a discussion about the rapid growth of
museum
>>>websites? Perhaps those who are developing material for home
pages etc