From:
Vernon Williams <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 17 Dec 1998 17:12:04 -0600
Dear Bridget,

We purchased the PastPerfect software for use with our museum/archives
course and the 12th Armored Division Historical Project here on campus at
Abilene Christian University (Fall semester just ending).  We had problems
with the program crashing and doing funny things with records.  It is
possible that the problem may have been a hardware problem.  We are testing
now and will make a decision on use of the software in our spring semester
course--Museum/Archives Operations II.  Please copy me on any responses you
get.

Dr. Vernon L. Williams
Professor of History
Director, 12th AD Historical Project