From:
"Timothy S. Allen" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 13 Sep 1996 07:04:39 -0400
Paul
I checked with the our local zoo director who is an expert on small cats and
she suggested that you contact Ron Tilson and the Minn. Zoo. Sorry no E-mail
but a FAX number 612-431-9300.  She said, "He is the big cat person." Maybe
someone on the MUSEUM-L can give you an E-mail address for the zoo.

She also suggested that you check the web site for the ICUN (World
Conservation Union.) They have listings for tiger experts.

Good luck!

Tim