From:
Gail Anderson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 27 Feb 2006 15:38:07 -0600
We have had a Liebert Challenger 3000 as the main air-handler in
collections storage for over 10 years and outside of normal maintenance
have found it to work fine maintaining both temperature and humidity.
Maintenance is important.  The only trouble we had was because it
wasn't performed.

Gail Kana Anderson

Assistant Director/Curator of Collections
Fred Jones Jr. Museum of Art
The University of Oklahoma
555 Elm Avenue
Norman, Oklahoma 73019