From:
Diane Gutenkauf <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 2 Aug 2002 13:49:13 -0400
Oh, do, please tell me you're just kidding. As I am certain this
comment will engender much comment, I'll be brief.

As custodians of our nation's history we DO NOT have the right
to arbitrarily destroy this material. Perhaps had your personal
sensibilities not been so offended you may have offered these
records to your state historical society or other appropriate
archives where they may have been preserved in accordance with
generally accepted practice.

Diane

My opinions are mine alone and in no means may be assumed
to reflect on my institution or any organization with which
I am affiliated.